| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Montpellier in October is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly arid with some rain. Circa 95mm (3.7in) of liquid is dumped during on average 9 days.
- In October the heavens above Montpellier are fair having an average of a moderate 5:58 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:13 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 10:55.
- There are approximately 4:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Montpellier October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Montpellier, France
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Montpellier:
- Geneva, Switzerland - 341.6 kms (212.3 miles) NNE
- Lyon, France - 250.3 kms (155.6 miles) NNE
- Torino/ Caselle, Italy - 343.5 kms (213.5 miles) ENE
- Grenoble, France - 225.2 kms (139.9 miles) NE
- Turin, Piedmont, Italy - 337.3 kms (209.6 miles) ENE
- Torino, Italy - 340.2 kms (211.4 miles) ENE
- Albenga, Italy - 337.6 kms (209.8 miles) E
- Cape Mele, Italy - 340 kms (211.3 miles) E
- Nîmes/ Courbessac, France - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) NE
- San Remo, Liguria, Italy - 306.4 kms (190.4 miles) E
- Nice, France - 261.1 kms (162.2 miles) E
- Marseille, France - 102.1 kms (63.4 miles) E
- Toulon, France - 166.6 kms (103.5 miles) ESE