| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Montpellier in March is quite mild at 10 °C (50 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in March is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry with intermittent rain. Just 72mm (2.8in) of fluid accrues across on average 8 days.
- The skies in Montpellier are fine having on average a detectable 6:38 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:05 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 11:51.
- There are approximately 5:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Montpellier March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Montpellier, France
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Montpellier:
- Geneva, Switzerland - 341.6 kms (212.3 miles) NNE
- Lyon, France - 250.3 kms (155.6 miles) NNE
- Torino/ Caselle, Italy - 343.5 kms (213.5 miles) ENE
- Grenoble, France - 225.2 kms (139.9 miles) NE
- Turin, Piedmont, Italy - 337.3 kms (209.6 miles) ENE
- Torino, Italy - 340.2 kms (211.4 miles) ENE
- Albenga, Italy - 337.6 kms (209.8 miles) E
- Cape Mele, Italy - 340 kms (211.3 miles) E
- Nīmes/ Courbessac, France - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) NE
- San Remo, Liguria, Italy - 306.4 kms (190.4 miles) E
- Nice, France - 261.1 kms (162.2 miles) E
- Marseille, France - 102.1 kms (63.4 miles) E
- Toulon, France - 166.6 kms (103.5 miles) ESE