| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Montpellier in February is a little cool at 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in February is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with periodic rain, sleet or snow. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of H2O is deposited during an average of 6 days.
- In February the skies in Montpellier are slightly fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:21 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:50 long and the longest day is 11:02 long with an average length of 10:25.
- There are approximately 4:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Montpellier February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Montpellier, France
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Montpellier:
- Geneva, Switzerland - 341.6 kms (212.3 miles) NNE
- Lyon, France - 250.3 kms (155.6 miles) NNE
- Torino/ Caselle, Italy - 343.5 kms (213.5 miles) ENE
- Grenoble, France - 225.2 kms (139.9 miles) NE
- Turin, Piedmont, Italy - 337.3 kms (209.6 miles) ENE
- Torino, Italy - 340.2 kms (211.4 miles) ENE
- Albenga, Italy - 337.6 kms (209.8 miles) E
- Cape Mele, Italy - 340 kms (211.3 miles) E
- Nîmes/ Courbessac, France - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) NE
- San Remo, Liguria, Italy - 306.4 kms (190.4 miles) E
- Nice, France - 261.1 kms (162.2 miles) E
- Marseille, France - 102.1 kms (63.4 miles) E
- Toulon, France - 166.6 kms (103.5 miles) ESE