Climate of Montpellier, France Average Weather
- Montpellier, france, 43°34'N, 3°58'E, 5 m (16 ft)
- Montpellier has a mediterranean climate that is mild with dry, hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Csa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Montpellier is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 14 degrees Celsius (57.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 709 mm (27.9 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2742 hours.
- If Montpellier were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Geneva, Switzerland - 341.6 kms (212.3 miles) NNE
- Lyon, France - 250.3 kms (155.6 miles) NNE
- Torino/ Caselle, Italy - 343.5 kms (213.5 miles) ENE
- Grenoble, France - 225.2 kms (139.9 miles) NE
- Turin, Piedmont, Italy - 337.3 kms (209.6 miles) ENE
- Torino, Italy - 340.2 kms (211.4 miles) ENE
- Albenga, Italy - 337.6 kms (209.8 miles) E
- Cape Mele, Italy - 340 kms (211.3 miles) E
- Nîmes/ Courbessac, France - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) NE
- San Remo, Liguria, Italy - 306.4 kms (190.4 miles) E
- Nice, France - 261.1 kms (162.2 miles) E
- Marseille, France - 102.1 kms (63.4 miles) E
- Toulon, France - 166.6 kms (103.5 miles) ESE